Tuesday 21 April 2015

And All That Jazz.

Wednesday 15th: I got ready and all that jazz and walked into school with Emma and Harvey. I tried revising a little for a test I truly believed I was going to take in Biology, then decided that I knew enough to get an ok grade. So I went to biology and we had a surprise coursework evaluation take 3. As I had gotten 18/20 previously I wasn't too bothered about how I did here as my best mark counts, but pretty much everyone else was panicky because they needed a lot. So I finished first it was marked, I got them all right and everyone else just looks at me with envy. But that was most of the lesson, followed by a little bit about artificial selection. We never did the test I planned for...Then it was break where I was given a slice of cake and then I went to private study with Jess and co and I did some Media work. Then time for pointless conference, where we talked about revision. Then twas lunch where we played all new cards against humanity which was pretty funny. After this was double media where we watched House of Cards and then worked on coursework and our teacher bought us canned drinks of alliteration. Then it was a lonely late bus home. I played sims and tried some of the new career stuff. 
Thursday 16th: I had a nice lay in and watched tv. Then it was private study where I tried doing more coursework and just general things. Following this was lunch which I don't remember, mainly just talking. After this was psychology for an hour where we told Miss the gossip and then I was the saviour of the lesson. And then more private study with Harvey where we were just irritating each other and miming. Then the late bus home with Harvey and Amy talking about random things. Chilling at home. 
Friday 17th: I got the bus to arrive just in time for biology where we got tea and an alpen bar by our teacher whilst doing some revision stuff. So then it was break which has just skipped my mind so we shall move onto media where we worked on coursework and I broke my vow as we had to watch gogglebox. I mean it was the worst thing in the world but I still don't understand why people think it is awesome. After this was lunch where I spoke to the guys.
Saturday 18th: I had work today. WORKING 9-5! What a way to make a living! So it was an early start but I didn't mind it that much. It was a pretty typical day, but my buddy told me he was leaving :'( He can't sometimes he is the only reason I go in! Sad times.
Sunday 19th: Lazy Day.
Monday 20th: More uninteresting lazy day. 
Tuesday 21st: I had school today, and I changed my timetable to move the period 4 study on Thursday to the morning. So I walked in with Harvey singing songs about placenta. Then at school we all just chatted. During private study I sat with Maddy and Giancarlo achieving very little. So basically it was break time and we sat around the table talking about psychology, and then I went to biology and had more tea, and worked on cloning stuff. At lunch I had a tiny panic related to GCSE certificate's (I have no idea where mine are) We also chatted about parenting and other things. Finally it was double psychology which was just working through example questions and chatting about pretty much anything. Finally the late bus home with Amy and Harvey singing Uptown Funk and ABBA. At home I tried desperately to find the certificate's but had little luck, so just chilled. 
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment