Tuesday 19 August 2014

Sims 4 CAS Demo

So a while ago I downloaded the create a sim demo and gave it a go and got frustrated that I couldn't make myself look like myself. But today I tried again, and put a little more effort into the whole thing but trying to get the details right. I think it has reached a point where it is the closest it will get. 

(Sorry about some of the image quality I had to take pictures on my phone as my computer was being a dick about print screening them).

Here is the real life me:                                         Here is the sims me:
                                    







Does it look anything like me??? Looking at it now I feel it looks nothing like me, but when I made it I thought it was pretty good. 

So the other part of the sims 4 demo was that we got to give ourselves clothes. WHICH I HATED! Why? Because I need me some checked shirts. But girls don't have any. UGH! I even found a really nice checked shirt in the guys clothing, which I would so totally wear, so why can't they just make one of them for girls, is that really so difficult??? 

But anywho... I tried dressing me sim even though I felt none of the outfits really screamed "ME!" but I settled for either things I liked or that were similar to what I would go for. 


This is my everyday wear:
I decided to go for an off the shoulder jumper, jeans and converse, as I wear converse a lot, jeans are primarily my life and I do occasionally wear jumpers. I even have this one that just randomly shows off my shoulder so I thought this was appropriate.

This is my formal wear:
I went for a cardigan and skirt with tights and little pumps, cause the bottom half is what I wear to job interviews. The cardigan was originally black, but then I felt the look was too dark and needed something so I chose the weird kind of check style with blue (cause I love blue) Just to add a little colour. I also gave myself a necklace, cause what the heck it's formal wear, and I do love a good necklace, but honestly I wouldn't wear one like that. 

This is my athletic wear:
Which was most fun as I never really exercise, so I decided to go more for something I thought made my sim look fun and cute rather than something I would actually wear. I would never wear shorts, but I love the short shorts and high socks combo. I would wear the t-shirt though, and I just gave me random matching trainers.


This is my sleepwear:
I actually do wear something very similar to this when I go to sleep so I thought it was perfect. Just a simple vest and cute shorts. Now I don't usually wear slippers, but the bunny slippers are so friggen adorable I could not resist. 


And finally this is my party wear:
For this I decided to go for a dress, for  actually wear dresses, and some docs for they had not entered the scene and I love docs. I chose this dress as I actually own one that is very similar so I thought I would go for a more realistic look, whereas with others I would just go with what looked pretty. I still don't see the point in party wear. Why can't that just be formal wear?


So that is my sim 4 creation! I admit it isn't completely me, but I am hoping that since this is just a demo there can be more in create a sim, such as hair colours, and definitely clothes. Sidenote: who else loves how my sim pulled really derp faces as I was taking some of the pics? I for sure did, at least she has my personality. 

My sims traits: Romantic, Cheerful, and Clumsy. Wish: To have a successful family.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment