Wednesday 20 May 2015

Sometimes Shit Goes Down.

Hey, sorry I didn't post this yesterday, it was one of those open the tabs begin to finish the post fall asleep moments. So here it is today. Wednesday 13th: I woke up to a disturbed routine as Hariette was watching critical and judging how I eat crumpets. Then I got ready and walked to school and I headed to biology where we have finally finished the course! There was a lot of talk about what UMS marks we would need to get certain grades which I am not sure how I feel after seeing mine. Break was a lot of hugging and random chatting. Private study was mainly writing essays as answers to my questionnaire about the 6th form as I had a lot of improvements to suggest. So we were in a discussion about that. Then it was pointless conference where we had budgeting tasks which were kind of useful but most of them included student finance and it's like I'm not going to uni. After this Jess and I had mentor and I shared my news and we were talking about how this might be our last mentor. On the way back Jess and I talked about how we have known each other for 5 years and she only thought it was 3, shows how much she cares. Lunch was just talking about middle names and other random things.Then headed to double media which was working on prep for the television side of the exam, and also being told our final grades for the coursework. I got an A and then it turns out in the exam I only need 35/90 to get a B overall which is so easy. I'd need 65 to get an A which is a slight challenge but I think I could just do it. If I put the effort in. Took the late bus home. Where I watched TV, ate food, revised and talked to Hal. Before blog drafting and sleeping. 
Thursday 14th: I got to have a very relaxing lay in this morning. I could have slept for longer but I spent time saying bye to Hal as she was returning to Derby. Then I chilled watching tv and eating crumpets. As I changed my timetable I only had to go in for period 5&6 so I walked in. Psychology  was next which was just revision chatting and listening to a bunch of songs. Highlight was everyone lifting their chairs to Time Of My Life. Then it was private study with Harvey and it was pretty much chatting and revising. I came home to an really needy cat and just chilled and revised. 
Friday 15th: So I went to school in time for Biology and we just revised and chatted and then it was break where we were on the new benches they had outside. OOOh. Followed by double media which was exam prep. Lunch was a brief bit of chatter Then went and got lollipops, chilled at the park before I headed home. Revising and Chilling.
Saturday 16th: Normal Day at Work.
Sunday 17th: Less Normal Day at Work. Had to go work briefly in a different branch which was strange then stayed behind an extra hour. 
Monday 18th: Normally today would have been my day off. But exams had other ideas. So I stayed at home until p3 where I decided to go in and did some revision. Mainly on ECT and guess that the 12 marker involved. ECT! Loving it. So yeah lunch was a little bit of panic and Emma giving me a quiz trying to help me even though she barely had any idea what was going on and then I had my first exam. After that I went straight home and chilled because who wants to revise immediately after an exam. Then shit went down and I went to sleep.
Tuesday 19th: The morning was spent feeling kind of crappy but I did some revision in private study which is what I continued to do over break and then headed to double biology where we heard some pretty weird stories about the year 11's and their rebelliousness. At lunch I told people this and there was some psychology drama that made Emma unhappy and when Emma is unhappy shit is going down. But we calmed and I sat eating chips with people. Psychology the drama continued but in a different way. Basically relationship drama. So there was attempts to revise but this failed. Then it was the late bus home where we went on a new adventure, then I went with Harvey to the post office to see the present he got Jess for her birthday :') then went home and revised. 
See you in the 'morrow!

2 comments:

  1. tell me more of this yr 11 rebelliousness.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One got a tattoo on their hand, others are smoking weed, others are walking out of their exams, some of these are prefects!

      Delete