Monday 25 May 2015

I Just Don't Know.

I'm at the point where I just dont know anymore. Now this could just be because I am insanely tired from how little time I have had to just relax or it could just be a mid life crisis. But I am just feeling like I do not know how I am feeling, or where I am going or what I am doing. And it's basically a huge feeling of shitness. 

So sorry, but I am not really in the mood to just sit here and type out a wordy post because the worst part about that is going back through it and editing in the blue bits. God why did I choose to do that in the first place. I think I just need a good lot of sleep and for exam stress to be out of the way. So just expect a lack of posts but I will try when I can because I do like the escape. It's just when you are tired you don't particularly have the effort to do this to the extent I wish to do this. 

Therefore I might see you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment