Monday 4 May 2015

PICks Of The Month: April

Hello, so it has come to my attention that I have not talked about my PICks of the Month and it is 4 days into May (not really I just thought that would be a fun way to start). But anyway now is probably as good a time as any to mention some fun times in April. 
 Tv Show: Um.. I guess we shall go with a show that has rekindled itself to me. I have started watching the series again, even though as a child I watched it many times. But As Told By Ginger is still great many years later! I mention it briefly in my magnificent 7 of childrens cartoons, because you guessed it, it's a cartoon. Summary time, it's essentially about Gingers life in what would be England's early high school, one of the bitchiest times of everyone's life and how her and the outkast friends are trying to get in with the cool kids. It's good go watch it.
Youtuber: This month I have watched a lot of DailyGrace. And I mean a lot. (more than 100 videos) and I still haven't caught up. Because she posted 5 days a week and started 4/5 years ago. So I had heard of her before but just assumed she was like a beauty guru or vlogger like Zoella but after seeing her on Teens React I found her funny and decided to watch more of her videos. She's pretty cool. 
Blog Post: Well Maddy really enjoyed watching this video and I guess it was pretty interesting so I guess Babbling 'Bout Boobs is my favourite blog post of this month. I just had a weird talk with myself about these things that make no complete sense. Maddy and I also discussed the possibility of this being a saga as we had other things to say about boobs.
Dream: My dreams haven't really been that memorable, plus there hasn't really been that many this month. So I will go with the only one I really remember. I was at work, which was a weird combination of where I work and where Amy works,serving this girl who I used to go to school with. Why her I have no idea, the mind is weird like that. And she wanted to order these things that took time so I explained this and then a new person (who I haven't personally met) and she wanted an ice cream for her daughter so I made that and she was just chatting to me when the previous girls order was ready and I was like ummm.. but then I panicked and the girl left and I was like ok I should move on but then I heard the people I work with bitching about me saying I was a bad employee and should be fired so I ran to this weird attic type place which you can only get to by a ladder and it had a bed in there and that is all I remember. 
Song: Hmmm... Well this is a song from really early in the month. Basically when I went to visit Halinore her and her friend started singing this song "On the outside looking in" by Jordan Pruitt? I would just have it in my head for days. It was a pretty catchy song from my childhood. A lot of childhood based things in this post. 

Game: Well SIMS 4 GET TO WORK! Obvs. I have played this so much, but not really on the actual get to work stuff as much because after the annoyance I have gotten irritated, but since I got the game this month and have played it it is the obvious choice. It is currently updating as we speak. Well we aren't really speaking are we?



And finally...Picture: You've seen this picture before but I like it because it was taken on my birthday, when I finally became an adult and it was a good lunchtime chilling with the friends decorating cakes. 

So that is that for this month. Hope you enjoyed these. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment