Wednesday 18 February 2015

UNO!

I have mentioned the game UNO in my blog before but never really as a game review typey thing that I have going on here. So I felt this was an appropriate pick for this week (mainly because I have nothing else planned). For those of you who don't know UNO is a card game where to win you have to get rid of all your cards in a match up kind of fashion. Each player begins with 7 cards and one random card from the deck is placed and the first person has to match either the colour or number (or place the almighty black card) and the next person then has to match that card until you get down to one, then you HAVE to shout UNO before the next person plays if not you pick up another card, if you say it on time and can play your card next round, you win! 

However there are some other ways you are forced to pick up cards such as:
When you cannot match the previously played card,
When the person played a +2
or when the person played a dreaded +4

But if you hold a +2 or +4 you can pass on the fate to the next person, and possibly lose your friends. There are other special cards such as miss a go (cause the next person to not have their go) Swticharoo (changing to direction of game play) Colour change (allow the choice of colour to be changed).

I have had a lot of fun memories playing this game. From when I first played it with my sister to when Jass and I were on holiday to the one large game we played at school last week to strip UNO some time last year. Card games are pretty fun to play with friends so play this, it is more family friendly than Cards Against Humanity. Unless you play with me and I start to call everyone Bitches. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment