Monday 9 February 2015

Celebrity Big Brother Finale: Opinions.

It has felt like along while since I last posted.  As it is my thoughts I thought I would do some opinion sharing on the finale of Celebrity Brother. So here we go. 

To begin with I am so so fucking happy Perez was not in the final. JUSTICE WAS SERVED! And I was happy for the people who made it to the final. But the order in which they came I was not too impressed about. 

For a start my Michelle came 5th. 5th! Outraged. Because she is such a lovely women she was a great housemate and was barely nominated by anyone, she would try and prevent arguments yet still share her opinions, and was pretty much a friend to all. She should have won in my eyes. And definitely should have at least been top 3. 

Then Keith came 4th, which I didn't mind (I would have preferred him to come 5th) At the beginning I didn't mind him because he was kind of funny, but I noticed that towards the end he just didn't cut it for me. And people were moaning about Hopkins saying he just sat on the fence and not voicing an opinion so he would then voice his opinion about how he doesn't want to voice his opinion which is just bullshit essentially. Happy he wasn't a winner though. 

Calum came 3rd. Which I don't mind that much I guess. He was a genuinely nice guy and I am proud he had the willpower to never actually punched Perez in the face, considering at one point Perez did threaten to rape him. So good on you Calum. Well done. 

I wasn't happy about the final part. Hopkins came 2nd. Now everyone hated Hopkins before she went into the house, and everyone (mostly) changed their minds. Because we saw a side to Katie we never saw before, the side that is a genuine friend, a funny witty person, who cries at compliments and doesn't quite know how to deal with people being nice to her which is adorable. I think having that change from the most boos ever walking in to leaving to cheers and a 2nd place is a massive achievement which she earned on her own. I just hope she can show more of this side, because it is lovely. 

I am not happy with the winner. I mean I prefer it over Perez, but I personally do not think she should have won it. For a start I only believe Pricey won because of the fans she previously had (which is why I tend to prefer normal big brother as there is no fan base). Plus she came in ten days late, and usually I would not mind, but to me she pretty much did nothing in those ten days apart from talking about sex, her past relationships, and her botched boobs. Yeah she was being herself, but so was Calum and Hopkins and Michelle, and in my mind they should have won over her. Because they just did more for the house I felt. Plus I know she couldn't help it but the day before the final a doctor wanted her to leave the house because of her boobs, so technically she shouldn't have even been there. I felt like she should have stuck up for herself and her family more, been more active, and then I wouldn't have minded her winning. 

Basically out of those 5 I would have rather it was: 
5th-Keith
4th-Pricey
3rd-Calum 
2nd-Hopkins 
1st- Michelle

So that is my opinion, and obviously it is just my opinion. But you might be happy to hear that there will be no Big Brother talk until the summer. Have fun until that nightmare begins. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment