Wednesday 25 February 2015

Papa's Pasteria

Ok, so there was meant to be a video up today and I had one all prepared and I filmed it the other day, but I never checked the audio (good note for the future) and it is just terrible and I cannot actually do anything with it, because there is just this annoying static noise over what I am saying and it is really irritating so I am going to just redo it and post it next week and do a little swap and this week can be another game post. So I am sorry if you were looking forward to seeing my beautiful face. Umm.. Now I have to think of a last minute game post. Why not just steal an idea from a friend! 

So a while ago Maddy talked about a bunch of games she found called "Papa's..." Because he own's so many different businesses. So I chose his pastaria, because I love pasta. And I liked the game because not only do you make pasta, you get to create your own character! Which automatically makes me like a game. I like showing individuality. However other than that I wasn't too impressed with the game, because it just reminds me of Diner Dash and Hysteria Hospital which were a lot better and I would rather play those in all honesty. 

But the game is a fun little time waster I guess. The gist is you get an order and you have to try and cook it and prepare it perfectly on time, and I usually forget to check for new customers. But I got better, because I do like games that involve pressure of trying to keep everyone happy. However, the games I previously mentioned are much better at this. Though I guess if you don't own those games then this is all you will have. So I would recommend it, just not that much I guess. 

And that was my short little game post.

See you in the 'morrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment