Friday 13 March 2015

Why Was I Allowed Facebook?

Hello! So I believe it is time to go back through my social media to see how awful I was as a youngen. Sometimes I questioned why I was even allowed to have facebook, my use of the English language on it alone, is enough to make me face-palm so hard I think it gave me a headache. But anywho, let's just have a laugh at the ridiculousness. 

Up first we have someone I like to call. A twat. Posting on my wall something I never understood why, but it was posted. He wasn't the greatest human being, but he was friends with my best friend of the time so I just assumed he would be ok. Oh that mistake. 
Now for this one I tried looking and I genuinely cannot find the profile picture that matches this date. So clearly I deleted it from embarrassment. Now because it was a couple of days until Christmas I think I remember which picture it was. I believe it to be one of me (duh) and I had painted on a Santa hat and added Christmassy things. No wonder I deleted it.

Some proof that there was a time I actually did get excited for Christmas. Not anymore. Also I love Hal's comment, because we still joke about it today. 

So this was another friend of a friend who I got really closeto but never actually met, and she was just lovely and would post things like this on my wall. Let's just enjoy that and ignore the fact that I put "thnx u 2". God what was I thinking. 
*Sighs* Just shoot me. 
It's watched Elli, watched. Know your tenses! He did look rather funny in that episode though. I couldn't stop laughing.
See I was even sad when Christmas was "ova"! What happened to me?
I remember this, basically Hariette promised to see the 2nd film with me but ended up planning to go see it with friends instead, so mum took me to go see it, at the same time and same cinema as Hal. She bought me a slushy mum is great. And she would nudge me every time David Tennant came on screen, then she ruined the plot for everyone. But the best bit was when she went to embarrass Hariette after the film. Going up to her in front of all her friends saying "don't worry mummy loves you" and gave her a massive hug. 

I do wish all those number 1's a very happy new year. 
*Sighs* Shoot me again. Just to be sure. 
I'm always sad when school starts again. However I wont have to say that after this year. That's just as sad in a weird way. 
I always feel ill lets face it. Mainly because I see me putting "thnx" I just want to throw up. 
I was genuinely talking about this fish shaped pizza the other day with Jessie and Siobhan. I remember the dough was horrible so I was kind of picking at it whilst sat at the computer writing this exact post. 
I assume it was because I was ill, but I don't really know. Let's just bask in the rare occasion of my nannie actually being on fb. 
Well clearly it wasn't to death if not you wouldn't be here. But back then I didn't have the wonderful world of sims to entertain me. Or youtube. Life was so tough back then :'(
I don't remember this too well, but I was at Scarlett's and we decided to video chat with Harley which is one of the first and only times I every really talked to her. She made a post saying how crazy I was. It's true. That hasn't changed. 
The main example of why this guy is a twat. At least I had Bryony to back me up. Weird I don't talk to her anymore. 
We know. Life was boring! Learn how to spell then maybe you wouldn't be so bored!
Those m8's of mine really do deserve all the love. I love my friends too don't worry. 
Ah yes the classic facebook problem of adding people you only really just know, simply so you can have more friends. I have filtered all of them out now, so I am down to family (because I feel rude deleting family) and those I actually talk to from time to time. 
*Face-palms*
Aww even back then I would get excited about Celebrity Big Brother. That show is a massive part of my life. I wonder which one this was? *googles* Ah it was the one where Alex Reid won, with Basshunter, Vinnie Jones, and Lady Sovereign. I quite liked that one. 
I was jealous of it being Hariette's birthday apparently.
And to finish this edition we will show how clumsy I was. I had cut my thumb about three times in tech. And that was just my thumb.
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment