Wednesday 20 November 2013

You Got a Friend in Me

WHO DOESN'T LOVE TOY STORY! It's so brilliant. But that's not the point.
So I promised I talk about those people you'd call my friends, and talk I shall. The reason I said you'd call is because I see them now as my extended family. (Friends is you are reading this please do not take the order personally it was just how I did it) 

First of there is Jessie. Well to me she goes by many names, there's: Jess, Jass, Jassums, my Crumpet, Jasstopher, and my favourite Jasstopher Pippin, head boy at Charlington High School. Would you like to hear my theme tune?WABWA! Isn't it amazing (jeeves). That wasn't actually that many. So Jass is without a doubt one of my closest friends, she is mad like me, and we have such a laugh together (like how she thinks there is a secret hot tub on top of our school). But it wasn't always that way. Originally Jessie didn't even like me, and if it wasn't for our common interest in the Natural Confectionery Advert, we never would have realised how perfect we are for each other (in a non-lesbian way) This girl has honestly changed my life for the better and I am so grateful. 

Who's next, lets go for Alicia. She is My Lishill Chicken Bubz, and is just so adorable! I actually cannot remember how I became friends with Lish it kind of just happened, and I'm so glad I did because she is kind of like my guru, she always gives me advice when I need it and I know I can always seek comfort in her, and I hope she knows I am always there for her, as I am with all my friends. I love Lish as she is not afraid to be weird, pretty much like my friends and I, but Lish has her own special weirdness which kind of revolves around her love for bunnies. My one flaw with her is her love for The Vampire Diaries, but that is only one tiny flaw in her many wonderful assets. 

Hmm, well since I spoke about the retched programme I guess logically Claire should be next. I'm going to be honest and say I haven't been the best of friends when it comes to Clive (that is my nickname for her, they all have nicknames so get used to it) and I really regret that, but you can't live in the past so let's focus on now. Only recently Clive and I have become like best friends, I think it was cause we take Psychology together, we laugh so much in the corner talking about my Kangaraffe children. However, slowly I feel I am losing her again. I hope not cause we are so close and she accepts me being weird around her so much she has become weird herself

There is something else I didn't tell you about Claire, and that is we are part of a gang. The
late bus gang. With the wonderful Amy Forder. Yes she gets a last name cause...Who lives in a pineapple under the sea AMY FORDER! Aims as I like to call her is just so sweet! She tends to see the positive in most things which I love about her, that and she makes me laugh. We also love casually singing We are the Champions by Queen. Another wonderful thing about Aims is that it is pretty much impossible to hate her cause she is so lovely.


Speaking of lovely people, Emma is the kindest person I have ever met. One time she told me about how she waved to an old lady from across the road and the woman came over and offered her some sweets. Emmi is just too adorable! She does get worried a lot about doing well at school and apologises way to much when she thinks she has offended you, but she always does well and never offends me. I wish I saw more of Em cause she just makes the world a better place, and you all need to be more like her!

Next we shall discuss Giancarlo. Momo, yes Momo, is like my brother, he is so funny and innocent. Sometimes he is too obsessed with his phone, and I feel like he is slowly distancing himself from me, but I'm probably crazy. Momo can be a real nutter sometimes which is why he is one of my closest friends

Jesus christ am I not finished yet! Ok next we shall have
Maddy. I only met Maddy 3 months ago and already I feel like I have known her forever (I know that sounds sad but it's true) She is just as mad as my friends and doesn't care about how mad I am, in fact she encourages it! I hope Maddy and I stay friends for a long time cause she seems so nice and is hilarious. Don't worry I haven't forgotten a nickname. Hers is Clark, cause she dresses like SUPERMAN! And She refers to me as Beryll, why? Why not?

So for the remainder of my friends, cause I realised there are so many I am only going to right a small bit about. Siobhan (Cwakerbwead) is so funny and we used to have so much fun together, but we don't see each other so much anymore, so we are kind of drifting apart. I MUST CHANGE THIS. Kezia, the exact same thing is happening with jeziA, we never really see each other anymore, which is a real shame as we created so many memories like RaNdOm MoRaRk! And we found our friends together. She is so kind and funny, and I can't think of a bad thing to say about her. Paige, my pagums and I became great friends during our graphics lessons and we still talk now but not so much, we do try and see each other and when we do she always finds a way to make me laugh. Eddie, like Momo is like a brother to me, he is outrageous and not afraid to do anything. He always comes up with funny jokes and always has a interesting story to tell. He also throws the most Epic parties I have ever been to. Ellen, we were never really that close which was a shame, cause when we did speak she was so lovely and funny, and she is fantastic at art! I never see her any more cause she tends to be in her own little bubble. George, we used to be pretty close and often I refer to him as my gay best friend even though he isn't gay. I call him George Porge and he is always there for me when I am down and tries to make me laugh. Scott is kind of my on and off friend, because things got pretty weird, but he is there for me and makes me laugh. The triplets (Charlotte, Lizzy, and Megan) are just utter geniuses, so I sometimes find it difficult to talk about stuff, but when I do they are so funny, and I'm glad to call them friends. 

I think that's it. If I have forgotten someone I am so sorry but I'm writing this when I am extremely tired. It may also mean I don't think you are a friend. Jokes. JOKES. But remember YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment