Tuesday 26 November 2013

Selfie Annoyance

WHY DID I PROMISE TO WRITE A DAILY BLOG??? Can't you just change it, no-one will ever know? I'LL KNOW! ARg I'm running out of things to talk about cause not a lot of shit happens to me! So I guess I'll talk about this...scrolls through pictures...AK this will do...
SELFIES!
Yes I am wearing an Eeyore onesie, but that is not what I am going to discuss!

So my topic of today is the "Selfie" If you do not know what a selfie is, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! But no it's when you take a picture of yourself. Self, selfie, pretty self explanatory. (Starts to laugh at the brilliance of the joke she just made) 

As you can see selfies, can be taken with friends. THEY CAN. SHUT UP! And this is the only time I find the selfie, acceptable. Mainly because you don't seem vain, and it is the easiest way to take a photo with a friend cause you don't have to try and bug anybody. 

Other than this I hate selfies. Mostly when girls make stupid duckfaces or show people there cleavage. WHY? It stuff like this which makes me ashamed to be a girl! I especially hate it when people walk up to a mirror, so they can see that they are in shot, and take a picture of themselves so you can see the camera in the reflection. NO. Why not twist the camera around and look at the reflection to see if you are in shot, and take the picture without having your fucking phone/camera in the picture! JEEVES, it isn't rocket science

Ok, there is some occasions where I will accept a selfie. And that is when you are snapping pics of you wearing a blue wig so you can look back and laugh. So I ask you to enjoy this. Or not, your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment