Friday 29 November 2013

Music, Sweet Music

AHH! AHH! AHHHH! There is only like an hour left in the day and I haven't blogged! I don't even know what to blog about! I mean I had it all set out in my head, cause to day I elfed myselfed and I was going to upload it to the youtube then share it on here but it all turned to shit. Besides it's November nothing Christmassy must be shared from me until December so wait a few days. In fact pretend I never even wrote about the post, just forget about it. Go on, forget it.

So now I have nothing to blog about... hmm... umm... I'm STUCK. What do most people Blog about? Umm... FRAAAAAAAAAAK. OH! OH! OH! I gots it!

MUSIC
 (All views are just my opinion, and we are all allowed an opinion, so don't hate me. You can have your opinion as well if that makes you feel better, just don't start an online frenzy)

The best/worst creation ever. Brilliant for it brought forward the amazingness of Queen, The Beetles, Blondie, The Kinks, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Mindless Self Indulgence (Who I'm seeing live tomorrow EEK! But more of that once I actually see them) My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Blink 182, Blur, The Who, and quite frankly so much more! I listen to music everyday, and it is my life. I always get songs that understand me in that super sad depressive way, but it's true, and comforting. I have songs for all my moods, when I'm happy, slightly angry, hyper, and I even have a song when I'm upset. It's nice. I also love to sing, and I learnt to play the guitar once upon a time. I want to learn to play more, but my sister always complains and currently I just don't have the time. Shame.

Then there is the downsides to music. Those artists and songs that butcher music so much you can't even call it that anymore, it's just noise. "Artists" like Muse, Justin Bieber, Most if not all boy bands (even though technically they are not bands because they do not play instruments!) Most if not all girl bands (same angry statement still applies) Miley Cyrus, rappers, Nikki Manaj? (is that how you spell it, eh why do I care?) CELINE DION! Mariah Carey, Jamelia, Daniel Beddingfield. I mean seriously? 

But the best part of music is those songs everybody hates but they just have to love them. Like the Macarena, the barbie girl song by Claire's favourite band Aqua, Cotton Eye Joe, songs like them. They are what brings the world together! 

Everybody likes music, and if they say they don't they are lying, because there is a whole world of music for everyone. A specific tune for each individual

So yeah, music huh

No comments:

Post a Comment