Wednesday 20 November 2013

Welcome to my World

So HI! I guess...I'm not very good at 'Blogging' so please bare with me. You most probably have no idea who I am so I'm going to introduce myself as Mad and a Little Bit Weird, because I am. Well in fact I'm really weird, but I short so I thought little would be a good play on words. I do love a good pun. 
I am obsessed with youtube, watching gamers like Pewdiepie and TheRPGMinx, as well as bloggers like AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire. I even have my own youtube channel with my friends. It isn't much and I'd like it to be more but no one else wants to put in the effort. So yeah...

Let see what else am I obsessed with, ah TEA SETS. I find them so adorable and pretty and it would be my dream to have a room full of these incredible tea sets. like this one my friend Jessie found it is to die for! Nobody else but her really gets why I love them so much, and that is why I love her.
On that subject I am going to talk about my friends. They are all wonderful and I love them to pieces. I value friendship more than anything because they are for you for LIFE and I shall always be there for them. I might write a separate post just about my friends so you can grow to love them like I do. Or not it's your prerogative.

Then of course there is my magnificent family. I'm not going to talk about them in great detail as some things are kind of personal and I'll end up getting upset, but bchsrakbfvre. My mum is just hilarious, she always comes up with such funny things, and always knows how to cheer me up. She loves the word Panda. Then there's my dad, like most dad's he is extremely annoying, constantly asking me if my guy friends are boyfriends and just bugging me constantly, but I still love him. And it isn't just cause he buys me stuff. And my sister who is older so finds me annoying (I don't blame her really) sometimes we fight cause we are siblings but other times she is so nice and is there for me when I need her. Of course there is the rest of my family but that is too many things to talk about and I don't have the time. But they are still amazing and I wouldn't change them for the world
Now to list the other things I love:
Rainbows
Snails
Fall out Boy
Mindless Self  Indulgence
Sherlock
The IT Crowd
Pretty much all the Tim Burton films
Cats
Hats
Family Guy
American Dad
Adventure Time
How I Met your Mother
Drawing
Singing
Food
Coca Cola
Oh and My Little Ponies dressed up as characters from shows, and films.

That's it. That's Me in a nutshell. SO WELCOME TO MY WORLD! Stay for a bit, or not. I'm not too bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment