Sunday 24 November 2013

Levels of Dickitude

Well I'm bored so I guess it's time to blog! I have literally done fuck all today (pardon my bad language, expect this from me) just slept ate and watched some movies. So I have no idea what to talk about, so I decided to give advice.

My advice for today is don't be a dick (like Adam Hills would say on The Last Leg).

So you (imaginary person) may be thinking, but how can I stop being a dick, it can be pretty amusing? I know it can, cause I love to be a bit of a dick sometimes, but I know the limits. The odd dickish comment here and there is fine as long as it is not a continuous thing. However the odd dick move may also be bad depending on the levels of dickitude (I'm going to make this and actual scale of measurement). 

Ways to be a dick:
Constantly share your opinion even if you know it will upset those you share it to.
Purposely avoid the question in a serious situation.
Leading someone on.
Publicly sharing other peoples business without permission.
Being cocky (do you like what I did there?)
And being Ignorant.

Ways not to be a dick:
Don't do anything from the list above.

SIMPLE.

So don't be a dick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment