Thursday 13 July 2017

A Music Tag.

Hello, so this is probably something I haven't done in a while, a tag! So you should all thank Siobhan for posting this tag first (which you can read here) and providing me with the idea to do this myself. From what I made out they are two separate tags based around music. And I love music. So why the fuck not? I've merged them together though so enjoy my answers!

1). A song that would play during a zombie apocalypse movie:
     If it's like the kind of grungy trying to get by part of the Zombie apocalypse I'd go with "Wasps" by The Red Paintings.

2). A song that reminds you of a special place:
     I wouldn't say I really had a special place but whenever I hear "Happy Together" by The Turtles I always  montage the happy times in my mind so I guess that counts. Or "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane.

3). A song you'd like to kiss to: 
    Well assuming I was kissing Matthew, I'd want to play anything That Poppy because it would annoy him, and he's very cute when he's annoyed, but more seriously it would either be "Shout about it" or "Risk it all" both by The Vamps.

4). A song that you'd get the lyrics of tattooed on yourself: 
     "We are like Young Volcanoes" with a little drawing of a volcano, from the song "Young Volcanoes" by Fall Out Boy. Just because it would be super cute, and it's one of my favourite songs. Or it would be "What would I give if I could live, out of this water" from "Part of Your World" The Little Mermaid, so I can have Ariel tattooed on me. 

5). A song that reminds you of a fictional character: 
     Well Melanie Martinez's "Mad Hatter" reminds me of Alice in wonderland, but I'm not sure that counts because it is partially what the song is based off of. 

6). A song that was your anthem in middle school:
     Wow, I don't remember much of Middle School. I know I loved Black Eyed Peas, "Where is the Love?" being a classic. I also loved Lily Allen and Avril Lavigne. The usual suspects.

7). A song that reminds you of your best friend: 
    "Bohemian Like You" The Dandy Warhols.

8). A song that would play during the movie trailer of your life:
     "Everything's Just Wonderful" by Lily Allen, because some lyrics are just very applicable. 

9). A song you cry to:
     "Never Be Alone" Shawn Mendes.

10). A song you drive to:
       "Alone Together" Fall out Boy, or "Irresistible"

11).A song that reminds you of your childhood:
     "Numa Numa" by Dragostea Din Tei. Still one of the greatests.

12). Your favourite song from last year:
        "Tag You're It" Melanie Martinez.

13). A song that reminds you of your favourite season:
      "Sunny Afternoon" The Kinks, which you think mainly about Summer, but it can still be linked to Spring which is my favourite season.

14). A song by an artist you're crushing on: 
       "Treat you Better" Shawn Mendes.

15). A song with a colour in the title: 
       "Ultraviolet" The Stiff Dylans. Fell in love with it since Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.

16). What are your favourite 5 songs right now? 
       This is so difficult. 
        "It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine, I'm Thinking It Must Be Love" by Fall Out Boy.
        "Lowlife" ThatPoppy
        "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" My Chemical Romance
        "Stacey's Mom" Fountains of Wayne
        "Mr Brightside" The Killers.

17).What is the most played song on your itunes? 
      I don't have iTunes, but my most played song is probably something Fall Out Boy. 

18). What song are you listening to right now? 
       "Everybody's Fool" by Evanescence.

19). What was the last album you bought? t
       I don't think I have ever actually purchased an album.

20). What was the last gig you went to? 
      It was a small fundraiser gig at the Brickmakers, Mainly went to hear Enigma. 

21). What song can you not get out of your head? 
       "Well since I mentioned it "Numa Numa"

22). What song do you listen to everyday? 
     Most of the ones I have already mentioned.

23). What was the first album you ever bought? 
       Again don't think I have ever actually purchased an album.

24). What was the last single you downloaded? 
       "Treat you Better" Shawn Mendes.

25). What is your favourite band right now? 
       It will always and forever be Fall Out Boy.

26). Who is you favourite artist right now?
       Male- Shawn Mendes
       Female- Melanie Martinez
Two very different artists.

27). What is your favourite type of music?
       As Matthew likes to remind me I have a very mismatch of music. I go from pop to rock to quite dark shit. Basically my favourite type is good music. And that tends to be a lot more when I have alcohol/get in the party spirit. 

28). In your 25 most played songs what is number 10? 
       "Milk and Cookies" Melanie Martinez. 

29). Quote one of your favourite lyrics.
       "Take a piece of my heart, and make it all your own. So when we are apart, you'll never be alone." from "Never Be Alone" by Shawn Mendes.

30). Do you listen to music everyday?
       If not on my phone or laptop, I definitely sing it in my head. 

So that was an eventful tag. A fun distraction from what I am supposed to be doing. But as I always say it is why we are here. See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment