Tuesday 23 September 2014

My Recent Quests

Well hey there. (originally I put an exclamation mark and felt that was too full on so replaced it with a full stop (I do not know why I am telling you this)).

Anywho... So to avoid the mawhosive post I made on Friday I think I might as well talk about what I have been up to of late. So let's just move on before I say more weird things. I'm feeling very weird right now.

Sunday: This was my lazy day as there was so much over the weekend I needed to calm down. Looking back I should have done work, but I played sims 3. Gotta love sims 3. I started my own version of the pregnant challenge (basically you try and have a baby with every male member in the town, even if they are taken) which I fell in love with after watching KPopp play it on the sims 3&4. In one play through I have already gotten pregnant twice. Then I watched the last Saved By The Bell :'( and went to sleeps. 

Monday: My wonderful day off. I woke up around half 8, showered, and then went out for a meal with the grandparents, they were late I was not amused. It was nice seeing them, however I noticed my grandad's symptoms were getting worse and it upset me a little. But we got distracted talking about Hal and Jobs, and Nanny gave me £20 for my a-level results and then I went back to Horsford. From here I walked to the park to meet up with Claire and Lish, because I miss them so much. And it was a wonderful little catch up, talking about gossip, sex and going on holiday. Then we saw Claire's dogs. Definitely should do that again. Came home, got a call from Hal because she was bored, then did some work and blogged and slept.

Tuesday: I woke up, got ready for school, went to school, organised pencils, completed biology work, spoke to Aims in private study, laughed at Ally saying the technician guy was coming over and it turned out to be a woman, molested Jessie's face, went to biology alone, did some drawings for a poster on the liver, shared a coke with my mum, trolled people by leaving a closed empty can, tried to make "Emily" (Connor) Kiss Giancarlo, laughed at these button noises app thing on Giancarlo's phone, laughing at Tom's dancing faces, making a poster in psychology,  convincing people Giancarlo and me were just figments of their imagination, then going to the city, an returning home to eat, work, watch youtubes, and blog. 

Wow, less days, but still quite lengthy, probably because I remembered more and thus went into more detail. OH WELL! You could always read some today and save the rest for later ;) I don't know why that needed a winky face. Like I said I'm in a weird mood.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment