Thursday 26 October 2017

In This Town Of Halloween.

Hello everybody, and as you should all probably be aware by now, next Tuesday it's Halloween! Yay! Personally I love Halloween, because it's a chance to dress up and have fun. Hence this marvelous post about my favourite holiday.

Considering it is my favourite, I'm not very good at celebrating it. I wasn't a big decorate my house person, or a thinking of extravagant costumes, and I very rarely took part in trick or treating and attending fancy dress parties. Despite this I do remember moments of the few times. Personally I seem to remember no earlier Halloween experience since before I started high school. Maybe they were that traumatic, but here we go. 

Pointless confession time, because you read this after I write it so if I never mentioned it you'd never know it happened, but I'm going to confess anyway because that's just the person I am. Basically I was writing out a long post about all what I remember from Halloween, when I discovered I have actually done a blog post 3 years ago with the same thing. So I wasted a bit of time. But if you would like to read these for yourself you are more than welcome to click here. Then if you would like to read about Halloween of 2014 you can click here too. Even though it wasn't really that exciting a post. 

I guess the logical thing to do now is talk about the Halloweens since then. But there have only been two, and from what I recall I spent 2015 just hanging with my sister watching movies, and 2016 I went to a work colleagues and just chatted and had drinks. I feel like my whole plan for this post has gone out of the window. Well I guess I can still talk about what I am going to be doing this Halloween. Wait...I have no plans. So far it's just going to work. To be fair Halloween is a weekday and I need to be responsible. I think I'm going to dress up as a witch, I know super creative. But I work with children so I can't be anything too scary or inappropriate. Therefore, my options are very limiting. I have thought about dressing up in just a general costume, like I have a casual Ariel costume, but I feel I would stand out, and I hate feeling like that sometimes. 

I do love all the gory make-up things I see on the internet though, and I think that I am going to teach myself how to do that, and host my own Halloween party. But I think it may be some time before I get to that stage. 

Well I've run out of things to talk about, sorry this wasn't very good, but like I said you can go back and read my other Halloween posts to keep you distracted from responsibilities. I know that's what I am going to do!

See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment