Tuesday 22 January 2019

1 Second Everyday.

Last year my friend Emma introduced to me this app called 1 Second Everyday, however we mainly referred to it as second of the day. She introduced it to me a little late into the year so I couldn't start it myself, but I was always so interested in what she had put and new I did want to try and commit myself to doing one in 2019. And here we are.

Back in 2015 (wow that's a throwback) I had started doing those daily selfies, in hope I could collage them at the end of the year. But I gave up around June time, because they just started looking too samey and I just lost interest. And when you think about it I gave up with my monthly videos around June as well. So come June, I do feel these second videos will die. And to be fair I'm due to have a baby then so I doubt I will have time. Or it will literally just be filled with videos of them. I guess we will see.

I have always made it very well known that I enjoy mementos and having something to look back on so this is really up my alley. However the stuff I have so far has just made me realise how boring my life is. Maybe that can be some kind of inspiration to make my life more interesting. Try to do something a little more exciting everyday, that is worthy of being shown in a second format. And when there is something remotely interesting happening I am recording it, and will probably cheat a little to make other days look better. Because I don't really want constant shot of what I watch on Netflix or me walking to work.

I don't really have much else to say about this, but I often like to think if I blog about it I have to be a little more committed to the idea. Plus I want to be more regular with blogging, despite how long the post may be. See you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment