Thursday 4 May 2017

Two Dots.

So like any normal human being. Well at least I hope it is normal to be like this. I
get very involved in certain phone games. It consumes a lot of time, and then after months I forget about it and move on to a new game. In the past my crazes have been 2048, My Little Pony, Sailor Moon, Jelly Splash, Flow and Crossy Road. The most recent game is as the title suggests.

Basically it is one of those connect the dot games, that has
little goals. Like clear a certain number of colours, break the ice, get the anchor to the bottom. Blah blah blah. And I am addicted. Luckily it has a set amount of lives with a timer so unless I pay, which I will never be that addicted to do. There are also events alongside the main "story game" which I am currently at level 168. Just to keep things interesting. I prefer the dash ones more because I find there is a lot more craziness going on in a single move, because of the bombs and bugs and gem things. I love chaos sometimes.

Really I get addicted to the games because it's a nice escape.
I'm all for escapism, hence why I blog, hence why I watch random series on Netflix, hence why I do most things I do. But anywho, I don't really have much else to say so here are some pictures of the game. I suggest playing it. Unless you don't want to see coloured dots every time you close your eyes...

Wow even when writing this blog post I still play it. Now on level 169. Wish me luck guys. I'll see you when I see you! That's if I ever look up from my phone.








No comments:

Post a Comment