Thursday 30 March 2017

99 Things That Bring Me Joy.

The other week I posted about a book I purchased in which you fill in most of it based on prompts. If you want to see that click this link. In this post I do mention the book I am going to talk about now. Even though I do not think I named it correctly. But there are still 99 things in it so I believe I am close enough. Anywho...

99 Things That Bring Me Joy is basically a little memory book that prompts you to write about weird little things that bring you joy. So I liked it because it encourages the more positive and happy memories we should want to look back on. Therefore I purchased a pretty pen to match the theme of the book and began filling in answers here and there. Which again I thought would be nice to share.












The main thing I do love about this book is just how cute it is all set out. Like someone has taken care into the design and the style and I like it a lot. But yeah things like this really appeal to me and I may be a little bit obsessed by them. Is that a problem though? I guess we'll never know. See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment