Thursday 13 April 2017

Snapchat.

Hi there. Today we are going to have a pointless little post just to fill
the space until something interesting happens in my life. So the topic is Snapchat. More specifically Snapchat filters. Which have been around for God knows how long, but I have only had access to them for the past 4 months. Luckily they still get used. This reason being because my old phone never updated enough to get them to work, so when I got my new phone it was basically for this reason, and then when at first it didn't work and my sister laughed in my face. However, as you can tell by the pictures and the fact there is actually a post means that it did!






Now a theme I enjoy about the snaps are how they do try and change what ones you can use daily, because I
admit I'd get pretty bored if it was the same thing all the time. Which is why I do have a hate for the over used ones such as the dog filter. Sorry I just can't. And then some are just slight variations of the same one, like with all the bloody types of flower crown. Although I do admit I look good in the flower crown. Which is the main reason I like the filters because it makes me look 10x better on a good day, imagine the possibilities on a bad one!





I don't really know what else to say
about Snapchat. I enjoy the story feature and getting random images or videos from someone. And I do enjoy how it cannot be permanently viewed unless you take a screenshot. Not that I send anything crude enough for me to want it erased. I mainly just send selfies to Matt in the latest filter update and then move on with my day. Occasionally updating my story if I can come up with a fun enough tag line, or there is actually something going on in my life.









So as there isn't really that
much in depth to talk about I thought the best filler would be sharing some of the saved pictures I have of me in my more favoured filters. Enjoy!

See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment