Thursday 12 January 2017

Promises To Break.

Well it's that beloved time of year again. The time to convince yourself you are capable of change, and can achieve the list of things you want to do to better yourself. When let's face it, that will never happen. Especially with me.

Now to begin I like to look back at how well I achieved my last set of resolutions, because shits and giggles. So here goes the failure.
First we had the classic. Losing weight. And as I never actually weigh myself this is an entire mystery. But I do feel like I am better. I'm not where I expected to be.
Next there was considering driving lessons. I have indeed considered them. Have I made any actual progress? Fuck off.
Then we have saving money. Which I am very good at in all honesty. I mean apart from my recent spendage on people's Christmas presents but we shall not discuss that. There has been a lot more going on for finding a place to live. And At this moment in time I haven't found a place, but Me and Lish are hopefully going to live together, and I've been putting in enquiries for places. Hoping to schedule a viewing. But organising that is difficult.
I did actually pass my level 2 apprenticeship, now working on Level 3. Woop. Woop.
A discovery was made with my next resolution when I look back at the year. I was an angry person, because I was with someone who didn't make me happy. So I have become less angry, I mean don't get me wrong I can still get so mad I cry, and people irritate the hell out of me. But it's not as often and I would say I am definitely more happy than I am angry than I was last year.
Now being more social. I feel I was rather adequately social, and I have had some amazing times with my friends and family.
Finally there was blogging more. Let's just all laugh that one off shall we? Ha ha ha HAHAHA. Sorry.

So that is 7 failures. Should we have 7 more? Can I even think of 7? Let's find out. 
1: Move out. I feel like if I do not move out by my 20th birthday I am not living my life properly I'm not saying if you're 20 and living with your parent's you are not living your life properly. But it is just not what I imagined for my life, and not where I want to be. 
2. Learn to drive. I'm not saying I want to have passed by 2018. But I would like to have actually started some lessons. 
3. Exercise more. Aka. Lose weight. Well I just want to have a different body shape. Like get rid of the chub. The best way I feel to do this is actually exercising. Toning my body or whatever. So I have a plan!. Small challenges that increase daily, which means I'd get better at doing different exercises and they would actually make a difference. 
4. Stop letting people who mean nothing to me get to me. I know that is a contradiction because if they get to me they evidently mean something in some form. But I don't want them to have this negative affect, and I need to get better and cutting them out of my life. 
5. Be more organised with coursework. I seriously need to stop stressing myself out the day before all my coursework is due. Enough said. 
6. Bringing the debate back to whether or not to get tested for Huntington's disease. Not to sure about this one though. 
7. Keep up with the consistent blogging. Because I do really enjoy blogging and it keeps me sane!

So here we go 2017. Please be a good year. I mean we've had a good start, let's keep it up. Pray that I can complete these tasks. I know some are a definite no. But that's why you need to stick around, see if the fantasy can become reality. See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment