Sunday 31 January 2016

I Can't Wait.

Hi there. So as I have already completely failed all my other resolutions this year. I told myself I just gave to persist with one. Blog more frequently. Let's just take a moment to remember the good old days when I blogged every single day. I found it so easy back then, but I guess more stuff happened. Whereas now I work but I'm not allowed to really discuss work and when I get home I eat and sleep. So not really blog worthy. But I'm trying. And today I thought I do a post not relating to the past but to the future! Basically I'm just going to say some things I am excited for. Let's begin.
The deadpool movie. Because it looks so funny and I love funny films. Because I don't really like action which is basically what the movie would be. And if you can't tell from my funko pop vinyl collection I do really like the deadpool character.

Speaking of films I am really looking forward to Suicide Squad. Mainly because I love Harley Quinn. The first trailer made me excited, I loved the song they used, and that got stuck in my head for ages, but I felt there wasn't enough of Harley, and I know it's not all about her, but I feel she has more to be excited for, which is why I was very pleased with the second trailer. I watched it like 5 times on repeat. The inclusion of Bohemian Rhapsody was just phenomenal. It was perfectly edited and now I just cannot wait for the film itself. However I feel the trailers are skipping over certain characters like Enchantress. But I guess that would make it better as they are not giving away a lot of the film. 
Let's see... I guess I am excited for my birthday. I'm going to be 19 this year, so I'll probably feel no different to my usual self. But I guess it will be an excuse to get the gang back together and that always makes me happy, because I love my friends. Plus I booked that time off work so that means no stress of time to hang out and stuff.
I would say I am excited to finish my apprenticeship, as I will begin full time employment, but I would also have more responsibility which I'm not sure about. But they all seem very supportive so I guess I'll get the hang of it. I like organising things so I always plan how I'd do things when I would be in that position. However I tend to plan more than what I do, and I never really stick to my plans, so I am a little worried about that. This is exciting for me though because it would be my first proper job, where I get paid full time. And I am hoping to save all of this for a place to live and driving lessons and basic life shiz. 
Other than that I guess I'm not really excited for much. So what I thought would be quite an interesting post when I started turned out pretty shit. Mainly I am excited for things I can watch. (Such as Sherlock, I will always be excited for Sherlock) But there isn't much I can say about that. 
Sorry for wasting your time, and thank you for wasting my time. See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment