Thursday 23 November 2017

Primark Haul.

Hey everybody, so today we are going to have a different post to the usual stuff. Thought I’d mix it up a bit. Keep things fresh. So today we are going to be doing a small haul post, because the other weekend I went shopping in Cambridge. I mainly went and purchased stuff in there Primark, but I thought it would make a cute little post, as when you run out of creative ideas, you’ve got to take every chance you get. Plus, there isn’t much to do on my way home on the train, so I started drafting the post.#

Now I love Primark, essentially everything I own comes from there, because it’s cute and affordable. However, I hate shopping in Primark because (the one in Norwich in particular) is chaos. But once you understand how to manipulate that chaos, it’s fine, and you get some very lovely clothes. For me those lovely clothes fall under three categories: Checked shirts, and jumpers. If you are lucky some kind of combination of those. I considered this trip a lucky one.

So, here’s what I got. Quick note, sorry about the pictures, but I didn’t really know how to pose, and Matt was being annoying with the camera. Anyway…

 First, we have, what I didn’t realise until I read the receipt, A Woollen Boyfriend. It’s basically a checked shirt dress I can sleep in. And I am wearing it with jeans in the picture just because I hate my legs. I love the colours, the pattern and how comfortable it is. Plus, one thing I love is being lazy and wearing pyjamas and now I can bring in my love of checked shirts so it’s a win all round.

Next, we have a Cable Jumper, because I need more jumpers in my life to keep me warm. Plus, it was a plain colour and one of the few jumpers that didn’t have weird rip holes in it or some kind of other strange décor. Like ribbon? Anway, cute, cosy let’s move on.
This was one of those lovely finds, a checked shirt dress. I love the colours, and I didn’t realise it came with a belt until I took it from the rail. I love a good belt. However, there aren’t enough holes, so it is basically pointless as a waisted belt. Also, I bought a size 14 which I thought would fit and it did, until I buttoned down to the hips, which is why I have left it unbuttoned. But I guess I can use the fact it doesn’t fully fit as goal to lose weight. Because I cannot be bothered to exchange it.

Lastly, we have my favourite thing. The jumper checked shirt combo. A way to look casually smart, and just like Elli. It’s so comfortable, and I love the colours of it. I didn’t realise that there is a tiny pattern of holes along the front and back, which if stretched could become a bit…revealing. But overall I really love this piece.

To accompany all the clothes, I just bought some High waisted black skinny jeans, because they are so comfortable, and some black leggings. Sense the theme. I also bought underwear but there is no way I am posting that on the blog. Maybe if you are lucky you can see it in real life 😉 No that’s not even a funny joke…


Anyway, thank you for reading this little post of something new. I hope it was a good distraction. I shall see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment