Thursday 16 November 2017

Let Downs + Sims 4

Hey there.

So I had a plan for this post. It was the traditional video upload, and I was like I will play sims because the new expansion pack was released last week and I could show my opinions. But everything has just seemed to fuck up. I've had stressful times at work. The audio of the first recording sucked. I rushed to record a second one. Have spent days recording so already missing the deadline I set for myself so it has annoyed me. So I was like well as long as it's up for when I post my blog. But no. Everything is crashing, everything is failing me. I'm at the brink of crying because it's stressing me out, because in all honesty the video probably isn't even worth the fucking effort.

I'm sorry there is nothing of interest. But let's face it. You aren't real. This is just me putting pressure on myself. So it should just be dealt with.

Hopefully something more interesting next week.

Sorry.

See you when I see you.



So here is the video. Totally not worth the wait, which is why I am not designating it it's own post anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment