Tuesday 12 February 2019

Sims 4: Let's Complete Everything!

Hi there! It's time to actually post something that isn't about my life. Well technically it is about my life, because I am playing the sims... But it's not about how shit I feel or what I've been doing or all that usual weird stuff.

Things I love to do are play the sims, and read my friends blogs, and this is how I got the inspiration to do what I am going to do. Because my best friends (my husband) Maddy Warnes, has blogged about her sims adventure where she wants to complete the different expansion packs, to truly make the money spendage worth it, and enjoy each game. So I took to this, because I also feel a lot of my money is wasted on an expansion pack purely because I wanted a hairstyle or piece of furniture.

Hence why I am going to start the Let's Complete Everything Series. So I am going to select one aspiration, and then work my way through the expansion pack that links with it, and once it's done move onto the next one. It will be a lengthy process, but it will keep me distracted, provide blog content, and justify the money I spent on this game in the past. So all the wins.

First we have to create a character. I went with female, because being a female I relate to them more you know being a female. And I went with the name Lia Mattel and chose pretty generic traits such as ambitious, because she will be wanting to achieve a lot of things in her life. Cheerful and good, because that is how you should approach life.

Then I went with an aspiration, because like Maddy I wanted to try and restrict the outfits to the closely suited expansion pack. And the easiest way to choose an aspiration was to go with the first one listed, which was Animal Lover. Which I feel very much describes me anyway. Therefore I decided to dress Lia in mainly Cats and Dogs pack clothing. Next would be living in Brindleton Bay, and creating a house with the furniture from that pack. And then playing until the aspiration is complete.

So if you want to know how that all goes down, you can wait with baited breath for the next sims related post. Therefore, see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment