Thursday 9 February 2017

Getting a Tattoo.

Yes the title gives away the surprise but... Surprise! I got a tattoo. And it was an experience. So obviously I am going to blog about it.

For a while now I have spoken about getting a tattoo,I always said about getting something meaningful to show support for something I care about. Then my sister got one of fang from Mona that vampire and I thought fuck it. I love cats I love Sailor Moon. So here's my tattoo. In my mind it is supposed to be more of a representation of Luna bit if you are fans of the animal you would know own that it looks more like Artimus because he was white and Luna was a black cat. But either are cute so I don't really care.

If you have known me for a while you would know I have a thing for temporary tattoos and I would always place them on my left wrist, which is why I have opted to place the real tattoo there. Because I just feel my wrists are weird looking so I need something pretty to distract away from it. And now instead of spending lots of money on fake ones that rub off as soon as you have a show I'd spend lots of money that if you take a hot shower too soon after getting it could actually rub off.
  
Part of me does regret getting it a little bit. Because it is not completely what I imagined it being and I am to socially awkward to keep saying how I wanting it asking in a certain way and just assumed they knew more about what they were doing and went along with it. Which you really shouldn't do. But mine is growing on me and I'm glad I proved to myself I am actually capable of doing something like this.

The experience wasn't anything like I thought it would be. You'd look at the design going it won't take that long all they do is print off a stencil and trace it. But no it took half an hour! The guy who did it was like right I'm finished...with the outline. And I was looking at the clock thinking. Someone come save me. Because it wasn't that it was a huge pain that was unbearable. It was just really irritating and constant. Even when he paused the pain was still there. Heck even when it was over. And yeah I knew it would hurt but nothing really prepares you for that. I dealt with it by singing in my head, and the more it hurt the louder I sang.
 
Then when it was all over my arm got wrapped in clingfilm and I was relayed a bunch of instructions on how to care for it I didn't know getting a tattoo required so much work. Plus the guy who was telling me this spoke so quickly I didn't get half of what he said and felt too awkward to ask again. So I'm in a state of panic it's going to get infected or ruined in some way and therefore wasting all the money and time and pain.

I probably wouldn't relive that experience again and it hasn't helped with my fear of needles ad I would have liked it too. But like I said before. I'm glad I did it. Because I'm never really impulsive. Plus it gave me something to blog about! See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment