Saturday 7 July 2018

London Haul.

So I feel a little bad I have gone AWOL recently. I'm going through some stuff. Therefore I thought I would make this, which is something a little different to what I normally do.

A while ago, my sister made the suggestion to go on a shopping
spree in London, and we finally decided on a date. After the week I had at work I very much needed that time to treat myself. And it amazes me how there are still parts of London I have not explored. The place is huge! This time the main focus was Stratford. Which had a huge shopping centre. Shopping centre's seem to be turning into a little city in themselves it's strange.


Anyway, we arrived at Liverpool street, and took a train to Stratford, and immediately found a Disney store. No other store is worthy, except maybe a Primark. We also went to a Lush, Typo, Nandos, and Nyx. Then outside there were cute food trucks, where I got my first rolled icecream. It was delicious. There was also some amazing pun based donuts, but since I already had the ice cream I think I may have to save that for my next trip.

Then I wanted to experience Camden, and it was a cute street, and we got my dad a father's day gift from the market. One thing I loved about Camden was how the shops were decorated, they're just so pretty. And it made my game I always play in London (spot the Pret) far more interesting.  Whilst in Camden we got lost trying to find the nearby spoons. But it was worth it. I had a Sex on the beach, because "there's always time for a cocktail". That's a drag race quote by the way.






After this we then went to a Primark where there is a whole section
dedicated to Harry Potter, it was incredible. And we also went to another Disney store. Which had these cutest bags, that I really wanted, but due to price I couldn't get them. So let's just enjoy the picture.

So as I did buy things, it's time for a brief haul segment. You know just to make this that tad more interesting. We will start with the not so amazing things I purchased, and work our way up to the best. You know to keep you reading.
First we have a lint roller, high excitement already. It's from Primark, it has cute Llamas on it, and I did need a lint roller, so the practical uses were there.
Another practical object from Primark, but I like to use multicoloured pens at work. Plus it's my little pony, and if you've read my blog before, you know I enjoy that.
(cheeky link to that blog post here)


Next we have a little headband, that I thought would look super cute on me, but I think how my hair flows it looks a little weird. It's one of those wrap around fabric ones, with a floral pattern. I mainly use it for when I (rarely) put on make up.








Then we have a cream floral play suit. I always wanted to try a play-suit, but I think due to some body insecurity issues, I have returned the item.  Plus the material was weird to me. To the right we also have a blue dress with flamboyant sleeves, which I thought would be very nice on me, but I think the shape around my stomach looked weird. So again I returned this product.

 Next we have a bath bomb from Lush, and I believe the main reason I got it was because I saw on Instagram Dan Howell had also used this one. I love the smell of Lush products, and this one did not disappoint. I very much enjoyed the bath I had with it.

I so wish we had a Typo in Norwich, because the things in there were so cute! Just look at this Ariel badge, which I just had to get. Obviously. Also from Typo I got this cute set of headphones, I spent ages debating on the perfect pair, because one looked like a watermelon, some had lemons on it. But I think this simple, one works best. Mainly because I am in love with the pastel colouring.
Now on to the very exciting stuff, if you have room for that. So as you know from the first part of the blog, I went to 2 Disney stores. In the first I saw both the following items, and was tempted to buy, and said that I shouldn't because I am not made of money. However, upon seeing them again I convinced myself it was destiny. So now I have a very cute Incredibles t-shirt, which when I put it on I realise that as much as I wanted to be Violet when I first saw the film, I am now Elastigirl with my short red hair.

Then of course we have "Edna Mode" I know you said it in the voice. And I know I do not need anymore plushy toys in my life, but I do. It's a problem that will never go away.

NO CAPES!


Now I mentioned that in one of the Primarks, there was a Harry Potter section. And yeah I could get some HP merch anywhere nowadays. But to get my own custom t-shirt for £8. Sign me up. The challenge was deciding on just one design I wanted, because I think I could make a whole collection. But with the help of my sister, I decided upon my favourite quote of the series. "I can touch you now". And it is super cute and I am very happy.



More Harry Potter merch, in one of my favourite forms. Pyjamas! Because if I could spend all day in bed. I would. Trust me. To the left we have some legging/lounge/pj bottoms, that have some simple HP logos down the leg. Cute. But the best purchase to me was the PJ/lounge hoodie on the right. Because you cannot see in the picture, but this shit is so soft! I am in love with it, and it is a struggle to wear anything else.


Well, I guess that's all.

See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment